I am thrilled to announce that I am officially reopening my doors as of Wednesday, June 24th, 2020.
I am currently in the process of scheduling all appointments that were canceled after March 18, 2020 due to the Shelter-In-Place mandate. *If you are one of these clients, please allow us the next few days to contact you for rescheduling. Please contact me if you don’t hear from me by Tuesday the 23rd. I will be booking a limited amount of new clients per week as well and will publicly open my books as soon as I have reached out to all clients on my waiting list. I appreciate your patience with this process.
Service Limitations due to county mandates:
- No Lip Tattooing (including touchups)
- Facial Microneedling is limited to the brow area only due to the need to wear masks
As soon as these mandates are lifted, I will send out a notice to clients. I know some of you are waiting on lip touchups, I want to get them done as much as you do!
New regulations related to Covid-19:
- All Clients and Artists are required to wear masks for the entire duration of the appointment. Occasionally, ink will splatter during a procedure and can stain, so a mask in a dark color is recommended. If you do not have one you can bring, a mask can be provided for you, HOWEVER, PPE is currently VERY hard to get and the price has skyrocketed, so I would greatly appreciate you providing your own.
- Clients are not allowed to wait or congregate in the lobby. You may wait either in your car or outside until your appointment time. Please text when you arrive, if I finish my previous client early, I will gladly bring you in early! 707-772-6256
- All paperwork will be switched to an electronic format. Please complete it before your appointment. Forms are available on my booking page and in your booking confirmation email.
- Clients temperatures will be taken by a touch-less thermometer upon entering and asked to wash or sanitize their hands prior to service.
- Unfortunately at this time, no one can accompany clients during appointments.
- In addition to the treatment room, restrooms, stair railings, and door handles will all be sanitized between clients.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
- We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 2 days before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged a cancellation fee. (See booking email for fill cancellation policy
- If you are sick, or have symptoms of being sick, fever, or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or are awaiting test results because you think you may have Covid-19, your appointment must be cancelled. The cancellation fee will be waved in this case, please let your artist know as soon as possible.
I’ve missed being in my shop and am so excited to catch up with you all!